Adduco Media Group Limited (herein after referred to as Adduco) is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. Adduco recognises that you, as a user of a website or service, have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously.
“Data” means any data entered by me or with my authority into a website or service.
“You/Your” refers to a user or legal entity registered to use the Adduco service in accordance with Adduco’s software service licence agreement.
“Personal Information” means information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not.
“Service” means the software provided to you by Adduco.
“Website” means the web pages and multi-media content identified by a domain name owned by Adduco.
1. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Adduco will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Full name, gender, date of birth, home address, home telephone number, mobile telephone number, email address and workplace contact details are examples of information which may constitute personal information. Personal information may also include information Adduco may collect about your individual preferences.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
5. Where practicable, Adduco will allow contact on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis. If this is practicable, Adduco’s Collection Channels will only seek information in this manner. However, where it is not practicable for the purposes for which information is collected, Adduco will seek the information identified below. It will not be practicable to deal with you on an anonymous or pseudonymous basis when Adduco wishes to send you direct marketing materials or need to provide you with goods or services requested by you.
Kinds of personal information Adduco collects and holds
6. Personal information that may be requested by Adduco includes, but is not limited to:
a. Contact information such as your full name, email address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, date of birth, residential addresses, postcodes, and contact preferences.
b. Your social media handles and login details, including usernames, but not passwords.
c. You location information, including, but not limited to, residential addresses, postal addresses, and work addresses.
d. Photographs of you.
e. Your present and past occupations and information regarding your professional history and professional interests.
f. Information regarding your personal interests and interesting and relevant information about you.
g. Financial details including your bank account details and credit card details.
h. Information about your interests and experiences with Adduco’s products or services.
i. Information about your experience with third party products or services used within Adduco services.
7. When you use a service provided by Adduco, personal information that may be collected includes, but is not limited to:
a. Usage and preference information. Adduco may collect information about how you interact with a website, including the pages you visit, access times and dates, browser types, and preferences and settings that you choose.
b. Device information. Adduco may collect information about your device such as the hardware, operating system, preferred language, unique device identifier and network IP addresses.
Personal information collection and sharing
Active information collection
10. Personal information is requested in order to allow you to use services provided by Adduco. This may facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services. No one is obligated to provide personal information. Failure to do so may result in you being unable to use certain services and Adduco being unable facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, products or services information, upcoming opportunities and promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries or other content from you (where applicable).
11. Adduco may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
12. Information may be collected (and combined) by Adduco if you:
a. Subscribe to any newsletters, updates, alerts or news and media releases, or request launch or event information or information about Adduco’s products or services or other information services as well as third party products or services.
b. Contact Adduco directly in person or via any online channels.
d. Sign up, register and/or log in to any Adduco website or service.
e. Submit any content to or participate in any way in a service, including, but not limited to, engaging with other users or taking part in campaigns.
Passive information collection
13. Adduco may collect information regarding website and service use, including, but not limited to, the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a website are most commonly accessed. This information generally does not contain information linked to the identities of visitors, except where websites are accessed via links in an email or through a service when you are logged in. By accessing a website via links in an email Adduco has sent and/or by accessing a website when you are logged into an account, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information.
14. As you navigate through Adduco’s websites or services, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies. Such information or personal information and/or information from various third party sources may combine this anonymous information or personal information with other personal information collected from you to provide better service to website visitors and users, customise a website or service based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and improve a website or service for your use. Adduco may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
Purposes of personal information collection, holding and disclosure
15. Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purposes:
a. For the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular website or service.
b. To maintain the functionality of a website or service, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on the website or through a service.
d. To allow you to create an account, sign in and use the functionality of an Adduco website or service, including but not limited to, campaigns, social media account insights, messaging services, payments, payment processing, invoicing, and providing suggestions and/or recommendations relating to the use of any Adduco website, service, or and third party website or services.
e. To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices regarding Adduco’s websites or services.
f. To allow you to interact with other users of a particular service.
g. To facilitate payments from you and to you via a third party.
h. To provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a website), content, services and products.
i. To allow you to publish posts and other related content to your social media channels.
j. To provide you with direct marketing materials.
k. To respond to customer enquiries and complaints.
l. To improve website, service and system administration, functionality, usability and provide other enhancements deemed reasonably necessary by Adduco.
m. To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research.
n. To share personal information with Adduco companies, Adduco promotional partners, trusted brands and their related bodies, corporates, and agents, and other trusted third parties in the manner described within this policy.
o. If you are a business Adduco trades with, to carry on Adduco’s trading relationship with you including identifying and contacting you, invoicing you correctly, assessing the risks of providing credit to you or your business, and securing and recovering any debts owed to Adduco.
p. Any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by Adduco in the circumstances.
16. Adduco (and their directors, employees, contractors and agents), Adduco promotional partners and their related bodies, Adduco’s corporate or trusted third parties, other users of Adduco services, and other selected service providers may contact you via any communications channel using the information you have provided in order to contact you in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
Ability of others to view information
17. Adduco may allow for information, including, but not limited to, user-generated content, your social media account following and handles, city, country and your full name to be provided to other registered users of a service. This information may also be shared with third parties and may be publicly posted on our websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms. This information may become publicly available and may be read, collected and used by others either on our websites or outside of our websites. Adduco is not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
18. Messages sent using an Adduco service will only be made available to the sender and intended recipient. Such messages may also be made available to Adduco in order to provide support and assist in development of a service.
Right of access
20. Access to your personal information stored on an Adduco database will be granted on a case by case basis. Adduco reserves the right to determine whether access is provided to personal information stored on an Adduco database to the extent that is lawful for Adduco to do so. Adduco reserves the the right to charge reasonable processing, handling and postage fees where deemed appropriate.
Changes to personal information
22. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information contained on an Adduco database, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Adduco being unable to facilitate certain features of a service or provide you with further information, or service access.
23. Adduco is in no way responsible for the removal of your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
Storage and security of personal information
24. Adduco will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of any personal information collected, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Adduco will ensure only those necessary have access to your personal information. Personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by Adduco’s selected data storage providers. In some cases these facilities may be overseas.
External links and advertising
25. Adduco’s websites and services may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Adduco is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our websites.
26. Adduco may use third party advertisements on websites and services. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by Adduco or any of its affiliates. Adduco is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a website. We do not have access to or control of website cookies placed by third parties.
Question or queries
a. Email: email@example.com
b. Telephone: +64 21 028 47944
c. Address: 2A Augustus Terrace, Parnell, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand